Why Should You Choose TuxMailer Email Validation Service?
Try our Email Validation Service
Enter any email to see how accurate and quick our email validation service is.
|Catch All Domain||Address|
|Disabled||Validation Mail Server Used|
Extensive testing to ensure higher deliverability
Whether you work for a small business or a large corporation, maximizing your deliverability is critical. Email validation will enable you to reach out to your target audience and consumers by communicating as effectively as possible with the message that is most important to you.
- Email Deliverability Improve your sender reputation and ROI and ensure that your emails reach subscriber’s inboxes, not the spam folder.
- Detect Catch-All Domains Tuxmailer detects mail exchangers that accept all emails sent to their domain, including fake, false, or non-existent.
- Remove Risky emails The apt option to remove harmful emails, maintaining email list cleanliness, and securing data quality for any firm.
- Disposable Email Checker Detects temporary email addresses generated by well-known throwaway email services (e.g. Mailinator, YOPmail, etc).
- Role Account Detection Highlights common role accounts that can impact your deliverability & even result in blacklisting by certain ISPs.
- Mail Server Record Check Identify email addresses without a functioning email exchanger & supports a wide range of sophisticated configurations.
- Syntax Validation Each email address is compared against a set of global formatting criteria as well as all applicable IETF standards.
- Duplicate Checker Tuxmailer detects duplicate email addresses so you don't have to pay again for the same address to be validated.
- Domain Validator Validate each email address' DNS records and flag addresses that belong to invalid, non-working, or parked domains.
- Identify Disabled & Full mailboxes Tuxmailer identifies mailboxes that are temporarily inaccessible, allowing a decisive result to be provided.
Explore our Email Validator API
Integrate TuxMailer API to validate email addresses instantly in your software applications. Our API supports HTTP methods and returns JSON results.
Validate DNS, detect disposable domain addresses, detect invalid domain names, verify syntax, check SMTP connectivity and much more.
Our APIs support bulk as well as single email address validation.View Documentation
Included with your TuxMailer Account
Sign up with us and increase your deliverability score
Comprehensive User guide and Developer documentation
Well crafted and low pricing plans for all budgets
Driving actionable intelligence through detailed status responses
Comprehensive testing process ensures the most accurate results
Constant Evolution driven by your feedback and suggestions
Free 500 email validation credits per month for life!
Blacklists saves you money from re-validating failed addresses
User Friendly Interface that is intuitive and effective
Choice of subscription and pay as you go plans to suit your needs
No hidden fees and no extras. All plans come with all features
Pay only for successful validations. Let us grow together!
Pricing that suits you
How many emails do you have?
Can I Try Before I Buy?
Yes, very much!
We offer a 500 credits per month plan completely free. This is the largest free plan offered by anyone in the industry.
Once you are ready and you have a larger requirement, you can subscribe to a paid plan of your choice. We offer monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual subscription plans. In addition to that, we also offer pay as you go plans to cater to all your ad hoc requirements.
What Is A Blacklist And How Does It Help Me?
When you validate an email address or a list of email addresses, all invalid email addresses are automatically updated in your personal, account-level blacklist. The next time you validate any email address, it is checked against your blacklist and if found, the verification of that email address is halted as it was found to be invalid earlier.
The blacklist feature helps you save money as repetitive validations of priorly tested and invalid email addresses are not re-validated. This helps you save on credits thereby saving you money.
How Do Credits Work?
Simply put, 1 credit = 1 email validation, however, if you choose priority processing for your list, then each email address validated will cost you 5 credits. Do note that we only deduct credits if we can definitely validate an email address for you.
Pay As You Go plan credits never expire. You can top-up these credits whenever you want. For all subscription plans, unused credits expire at the end of the month. You can subscribe to a subscription plan and buy Pay As You Go credits as well. If you have both types of credits, our system will always deduct your subscription plan credits first and then deduct credits from your Pay As You Go balance, if required.
Can You Add Feature X?
We thrive on customer feedback. Our product has managed to constantly evolve because of the suggestions and feedback given by people like you.
Please head over to the Product Ideas section within the Resources section to submit your ideas and requests. We have a transparent system of product development. Users submit their ideas and vote on the desired features. The suggestions receiving the maximum number of votes are generally taken up for development on priority. Based on the time required for development and testing of these features, it is scheduled for release.
Does Your Service Remove Spam Traps?
Spam traps, also known as honeypots, are used to monitor and identify spam mail. Spam traps are used to attract spammers by anti-spam organisations, ISPs, and corporations.
TuxMailer email validation service removes quite a few spam traps. There is no service that can remove spam trap email addresses completely. If any service claims to do so, then get away from them, it’s mostly a cash grab. Always send emails only to valid addresses and never purchase lists. Always build your own lists through the double opt-in process.